Tuesday 2 February 2010

So close...

So I woke up this morning and went straigh to weigh myself. It feels a bit like christmas everytime. Like you are so exiteed to get that one present you really wanted, but will feel so devestated if you don't get it :P
Anyway..I weighed myself and I was just just under 50kg so like 49.9 kg..not an amazing result but I'm pleased cos I've been hovering between 50 and 51 kg for so long now and it was driving me crazy! Hopefully if I do well today there will be a more noticeable difference by tomorow.
I have never really spoken about his before but I am in no way pro-EDs...I mean, I don't get why you would want to look like a bag of bones :S I want to look thin an healthy not rediculously skinny with my bones poping out all over the place!

Would you really want to look like this?



I find it incredibly sad that there are girls out there that feel like they need to look like skeletons to be accepted...I know anorexia and bulimia are real ilnesses and I do not want to encourage anyone to become like that. It's so dangerous and really sad.

Wouldn't you much rather look like these girls?



They look beautiful and healthy and happy and that's what I want to be.
One of my best friends is a recovering anorexic and I've seen what a negative affect it can have not only on the person suffering from anorexia, but also the worry and distress it can cause the person's family and friends. :S

I'm not saying I've been eating particularly healthy amounts, but I don't think I would go on fasts or anything or under 400-500 calories a day. One because I just wouldn't have the will power and two because food really affects my mood. If I go too long without eating I get moody and bad tempered, which isn't nice for anyone around me. My boyfriend has mentioned my mood swings I've been having since I started my diet so I really have to try and keep them under control! I don't want to go to crazy with the whole not eating thing, but I at least want to stay under 1000 calories a day.
Exercising always makes me feel good, it generaly lifts my mood. I was reading a few girl's blogs and they all seem to go to the gym..isn't that kind of expencive?
I don't mind exercising by myself at home but I'm going to university next year they have a gym there so I might make the most of it :P

I'm feeling motivated at the moment..just have to wait and se how the rest of the day goes.
I'm so close I can't go back now!

I found this quote on another blog which I think would have really helped when I started out trying to lose the weight 'The only one who can stop me, is me'. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment