Sunday 21 March 2010

Thinspo Pics :)

I haven't done very well this weekend, I had half a tub of icecream on friday and a bit of a binge last night...I did well all week so I don't feel all that bad for once.

I just booked a summer holiday to Portugal with my boyfriend and some other friends..one of the girls coming with us is super skinny and gorgeous and watches everything she eats.
I want to have reached my target by then so I can just enjoy it and not have to worry about how fat I look in my bikini.

I thought it was about time I posted some thinspo for you, it's been too long since I've done it and a bit of motivation is always good :)

Sorry if I've already used a couple of these!




































2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the thinspo pictures! where do you find such great pictures? and i'm sure you'll reach your target size in no time, just stick with it. =]

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)
    I find my pictures all over the place on the internet and even other blogs sometimes.
    I'm trying so hard but it all seems to fall apart at the weekends. I'm hoping I will do much better now the week has started again.
    Thanks for the support xx

    ReplyDelete