Thursday 4 March 2010

Just a quick update..

Hey skinnies :)
Just wanted to let you know that I went to the clinic last night with my boyfriend and I'm not pregnant (THANK GOD!).
They made me pee in a pot and stik a pregnancy test in it then gave us a bag of condoms lol
I'm really happy and relieved, but I guess this means I'm missing periods because of my new lack of food..oh well, i'm not going to go back to eating how I did before. I could never do that. So I guess when I decide I want babies i can take up eating cake again.
Progress is extremely slow! I've been keeping up with my exercise quite well, but my eating hasn't been all that good. I eat just enough to stay at the weight I'm at now but if I had a little less then I might actually lose some weight..what do you guys think about fasting? Is it the only way to lose fast? :S ... When I know I'm going to be drinking I don't eat during the day so that I get drunk on less alcohol (and therefore don't have to buy loads of drink :P) and I'm going to a friend's 18th tomorrow after work so I was thinking it would be the perfect opportunity..although no food and alcohol always seems to make me feel very sick :P...I'll see how it goes and get back to you.
I need to loose some weight fast, just to get motivated again. I do so well during the day and then it gets to dinner time and it all comes crashing down. All the will power just flies out the window and for some reason I get it in my head that the fat is just going to melt off with no effort what so ever :-/ ..not the most rational theory in the world..

Well, enough of my rant. I will post something when I actually have some positive or interesting tinformation for you. My laptop has had to be fixed so once again I am using my parents computor which means no thinspo for you guys...sorry it's been so very very long. I will try and find some time to post up some thinspiration. I have a busy weekend, but hopefully next week!

Hope you guys are making more progress than I am, any tips? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment