Thursday 28 January 2010

Some more thinspo

Today is going quite well so far, I had a tangerine for breakfast and just had a bowl of soup (and a sneaky bite of my boyfriend's chocolate) so hopefully that will be all I have for today, althought my mum's making spaghetti bolognaise for my brother and sister later..I really hope I'm not tempted.
I was back to 50 kg this morning but it might just be because I hadn't had anything to eat or drink last night. Hopefully it won't go up again now that I've had some food!
I've been finding not eating really draining. I got home from school and colapsed on the sofa today, I had a two hour nap and still feel exausted! Oh well..I guess it will be worth it in the end. My sister saw my tummy today and looked really shoked when she saw how flat it has become =D .. I'm finding it harder to get the weight off my legs though...any tips?

Here's some more thinspo for you, keep motivated :) x

























































No comments:

Post a Comment